Today was a sureal day the kind of day that when you actually stop and think about yourself,I have realised i dont know myself if that makes any sense.
I realised i have all these questions i need or to put it better want answers to.But i never ask them i always just put it off.
I realised i dont have any confidence in groups , Id like to say that people think that but i think i just put up a front so people think that. I had confidence at least I USED TO.
I play competitive basketball at least I USED TO.I play now for me and thats cool but nothing could beat that feeling walking into the gym knowing i have to perfom if were going to have a shot at winning.
I walked home from the academy today on my own after doing abit of coaching for year nine, this was probably a half an hour walk or so. I dont think i would normally do this at home so that is showing growth im guessing.
I just love coaching , seeing young basketball players reach their potential. Like when i explain how to do something better or how a team can opperate so everyone is open and then they understand it and use it and they play their best that just makes me feel like i have put them on the road to greatness.
I need to learn to be less serious this is hard for me because things like where i was brought up, the way i was brought up . These things have had an effect on me if you wernt serious you were immature and did silly things that you regreted maybe for a week or even month or you will look back and be like I USED to be silly or even worse why did i do that what has that got me.
I think have posted enough things for you guys to ponder on for a day or maybe two hope this provides some insight into the world of David Farnham
Friday, 14 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dave, really great to hear your thoughts and for being so honest.
The first step to change is always self-awareness so you're on the road!
You said you had lots of things you want answers to - what are they, i'd be interested to hear them.
Post a Comment